Tuesday, May 22, 2012

1973 Vespa 150 Super (VBC1T)



Beaten up but running and only $300. I only checked the frame and engine numbers becuase it's been 'upgraded' to 10 inch rims. There's the lesson, I always look to see if the frame looks bent and I didn't - and it was a little out of shape!!!





I noticed the filling (bondo for my american freinds) where the front/rear frame section meets...


When we measured the top of the frame to the front of the seat it appears to have grow!!! OK you crash a Vespa and the measurement becomes smaller - right??? No this appears to have been stretched by beings from another planet!!!

Dwi will sort this one out in the original primer grey for me. Umam's going to be the test pilot on this baby. Taken the Polini 180 and can off the Silver Sprint to give it a bit more omph!

Also going to fit a local rally style headset and the matching original rear light.

No comments:

Post a Comment